Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I think this line about Kudus is quite telling: 'The club briefed'. Why would they do that? If it's genuine, why not keep it quiet until it's done and agreed? Why have it come from nowhere, with everyone blindsided by it to come out on a Friday before our last home game before the close of the window?

Sounds like classic Kenwright shenanigans to me.

Screenshot_20220822-130812_Twitter.webp

Now I think this line about Kudus is quite telling: 'The club briefed'. Why would they do that? If it's genuine, why not keep it quiet until it's done and agreed? Why have it come from nowhere, with everyone blindsided by it to come out on a Friday before our last home game before the close of the window?

View attachment 179617
Text book Kenwright

View attachment 179617

Why would the club brief footy insider 247 who 'broke' the news first?

Why would the club brief anyone over such a 'meh' transfer.

Where's the motive/incentive?

Why would the club ever brief anyone?

All very weird.

I'd of thought if it was true, it could have been a case of things simply changing.

Inappropriate Language

How do you think suddenly all major media outlets and reporters break the same story? they get briefed.

As for Kenwright shenanigans, first, i don't think he gives a s**t, it's not his club anymore, and he never looked like someone who cares what the fans think

second, if Kenwright/club want to fool the fans with a false transfer story, i am sure they will pick a name that gets the fans excited, not a name 99.5% of the fans never heard of before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back