Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who by?

Why?

And more importantly, how do you get on the briefing list?

If it is a list?
No need for a 'briefing list'
According to bobble in the deleted Kudus thread, after the move was first reported he "contacted the club who confirmed it."
I'm assuming he means he contacted his informer and that he didn't just ring reception though.

220607140-e4e0b738-e46a-4092-902e-5a1053a12449.jpg

Still waiting on that Robson decision
That club call was expensive. 50p a minute!

It’s gets worse, there is not even a new name to laugh at today. Going to be mad scramble next week, that’s when things can go horribly wrong, if they haven’t already

No need for a 'briefing list'
According to bobble in the deleted Kudus thread, after the move was first reported he "contacted the club who confirmed it."
I'm assuming he means he contacted his informer and that he didn't just ring reception though.

The post I replied to had a tweet saying the club briefed a number of people.

The first person to break it was Pete from Footy Insider 247 who the big ITKs confirmed;

If it's true that the club are briefing journalists about transfer targets, what's in it for the club?

Why would anyone at the club contact Pete from Footy Insider 247 first, and tell him this?

Have the club also told him all this?

All very odd.

The post I replied to had a tweet saying the club briefed a number of people.

The first person to break it was Pete from Footy Insider 247 who the big ITKs confirmed;

If it's true that the club are briefing journalists about transfer targets, what's in it for the club?

Why would anyone at the club contact Pete from Footy Insider 247 first, and tell him this?

Have the club also told him all this?

All very odd.

Pete runs that Footy Insider account?

He’ll never be the Economist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back