Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they can get through to next summer with a much improved defence/midfield I take that over wasting money on a stop gap, than the right type of player/deal.
I'd get in the right 6 before getting in the wrong 9.
iwobi and onana either side of a 6 and DCL in for at least enough games to avoid relegation, once more, might see us in a much stronger position to get deals done up front.
where closer than for ages at getting a proper midfield and defense, its not just the players, but think Onana was a good type of signing.
lads was a bit stage struck, but at least that shows he cares, would think he's working his socks off and will want to come back strong.

would like to see onana and iwobi play either side of allan and focus/get used to dominating the midfield contact
mids can bring more dazzle once Dom is back and focal.

this team needs to stop getting beaten before it starts winning

I actually think Sarr is the better player of the two, from what ive seen - at this moment in time would he join Everton over Newcastle?

I prefer Sarr as well - never been impressed with that Pedro whenever I've watched him.

A few years older than Pedro tbf, so he's probably more of the proven quality we need but am I right in saying there've been question marks about his attitude?

Basically Pedro could be the better investment but maybe Sarr is more the quality we need right now.

Why in the world would you want to come here instead of Newcastle...

Probably more guaranteed game time with us given Gordon's almost imminent exit and even DCL's position being up for grabs for him. Will have also seen Richarlison's development here as someone who also went from Fluminese to Watford.

At Newcastle, he's competing with Wilson and Wood at striker and Saint-Maximan is undropable for them at LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back