Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why you want Pedro over Sarr

Ismaila Sarr.webp
Joao Pedro.webp

I prefer Sarr as well - never been impressed with that Pedro whenever I've watched him.

Nah, Joao Pedro is the only proper potential star Watford have

He needs to add more goals (although tbf playing for Watford that's difficult), but he's got absolutely everything going for him. Pace, decent in the air, really good feet, presses really well, good movement and dribbles lovely.

If they can get through to next summer with a much improved defence/midfield I take that over wasting money on a stop gap, than the right type of player/deal.
I'd get in the right 6 before getting in the wrong 9.
iwobi and onana either side of a 6 and Dominic Calvert-Lewin in for at least enough games to avoid relegation, once more, might see us in a much stronger position to get deals done up front.
where closer than for ages at getting a proper midfield and defense, its not just the players, but think Onana was a good type of signing.
lads was a bit stage struck, but at least that shows he cares, would think he's working his socks off and will want to come back strong.

would like to see onana and iwobi play either side of allan and focus/get used to dominating the midfield contact
mids can bring more dazzle once Dom is back and focal.

this team needs to stop getting beaten before it starts winning
Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back