Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
But with our super duper deadline dayers.... We're gonna win an extra 21 points which we wouldn't have had without them.

I'll tell you at the end of the season which games they were.
Well the first one has gone already,as a bare minimum you have to beat the newly promoted teams.

Agreed, then we have to let him sit out his contract and stop trying to punt him. Commercially nuts, but so is seeking to sell someone no one wants.
I don't see where we are seeking to sell him,he isn't in the squad because he's rubbish not because we are worried he'd pick up a knock that would endanger a prospective transfer. If someone is desperate enough to come in for him it's a bonus.

We are going to get sod all done without Gordon going aren’t we? The fact that we are still trying to shift Gomes sums this clubs commercial sense up in a nutshell.
Think it's fairly normal for things to go to the wire and depend in other players moving, look at Barry's example:

Lampard has already said players in isn't just about who we shift, but also other clubs moving on / acquiring targets.

Personally think it's stupid having a window in its current format.

The club probably already knows what the outcome of the Gordon situation will be.

I expect that deals happen as a result of constant dialogue rather than a bid appearing from nowhere on the fax machine. I expect Everton gave Chelsea a figure at which they would talk and it was up to Chelsea then to deal around that valuation if they want to sign the player.
There will be a lot to discuss in this deal not only the value of AG but also the possibility of Chelsea players being involved.
If the club is genuine in not wanting to sell then the dialogue process never starts.

The possible sale of Gordon and the huge sum it will generate may also mean we can chase players we previously could not afford.

My feeling is that the Chelsea player we really want is Gallagher and not Broja.

I've thought that for 2 years but here he is. Gbamins best option is now at war. Allan has publicly said he wishes to stay. The club will probably have a hard time shifting any of them without taking on absolutely massive portions of wages
wages, wages, wages have been the ruin of this club.
I've got Gomes's at my work, getting paid more, doing nothing, living off my grind.
And you'd wonder where the problem with motivation and effort has come from over last seasons

The club probably already knows what the outcome of the Gordon situation will be.

I expect that deals happen as a result of constant dialogue rather than a bid appearing from nowhere on the fax machine. I expect Everton gave Chelsea a figure at which they would talk and it was up to Chelsea then to deal around that valuation if they want to sign the player.
There will be a lot to discuss in this deal not only the value of AG but also the possibility of Chelsea players being involved.
If the club is genuine in not wanting to sell then the dialogue process never starts.

The possible sale of Gordon and the huge sum it will generate may also mean we can chase players we previously could not afford.

My feeling is that the Chelsea player we really want is Gallagher and not Broja.
Hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back