Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would we move Iwobi wide?

Because if we sell Gordon and Dele to get a striker in our wide forward options would be Demarai Gray and a crocked Townsend

Now if we can get Onana Doucoure Gueye Kudus and Garner in midfield then moving Iwobi outwide to add some much needed creativity to the front line might not be the worst idea in the world.

25mil would be a steal. Shows there are players out there who don't cost the earth. It we sold Gordon for 50 (or 60 as being reported) and got this fella in for half the price, that would be incredible business.

Sadly, it won't happen though.
He could be the new Kevin Antonio Joel Gislain Mirallas y Castillo. This is the type of player missing from our squad for too long now, IMO.

Well the first one has gone already,as a bare minimum you have to beat the newly promoted teams.
So, West ham, Brentford and villa are our relegation rivals.....

That's just this season.

CBA looking back to others, but pretty sure, even the "big boys" have been caught out by newly promoted teams....

And most definitely didn't suffer long term because of it.

Fulham look good. I think they will be ok unless Mitrovic gets injured. Wolves are an injury or two away from being gash. I think they will be relegated this season. They have gradually got worse in recent years. Villa are bang average as well. Gutting to lose to them.

It's Wednesday now and imo almost no chance of a signing by Saturday.

I'm skeptical that any cash is available without the Gordon sale and money set aside for Gana and that's what it's come down to.

They gambled on DCLs fitness and lost.

It's all down to next week and possibly deadline day itself. Whether we can survive this season is down to events of one week or one day. That's what it has boiled down to. Excellent work.

I'm skeptical that any cash is available without the Gordon sale and money set aside for Gana and that's what it's come down to.

It's all down to next week and possibly deadline day itself. Whether we can survive this season is down to events of one week or one day. That's what it has boiled down to. Excellent work.
Not too worry Kevvie's got this...

Good Times!!!!

Fulham look good. I think they will be ok unless Mitrovic gets injured. Wolves are an injury or two away from being gash. I think they will be relegated this season. They have gradually got worse in recent years. Villa are bang average as well. Gutting to lose to them.
Wolves looked alright against Spurs tbh. I doubt they’ll be down too far.

throwing away perfectly winnable games in the hope we get our targets by the close of the window and everything just comes together. It's gross negligence.

Leicester will struggle this season I don't see how they replace Fofana and their squad isn't what it was and Villa, them along with Bournemouth, Forest and us. That's the relegation scrap there. All hinges on the forwards we can get in. We have to do it asap but I still don't see the urgency on the forward!

Because if we sell Gordon and Dele to get a striker in our wide forward options would be Demarai Gray and a crocked Townsend

Now if we can get Onana Doucoure Gueye Kudus and Garner in midfield then moving Iwobi outwide to add some much needed creativity to the front line might not be the worst idea in the world.

Why would we sign 2 defensive midfielders rather than an attacker. We’ve seen Iwobi fail badly on the wing, let’s not go back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back