Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure it's a panic. He's a great player and for the same fee we're apparently getting for Gordon.
Oh yeah he's a brilliant player, really good signing.

But they were told £60m earlier in the window and said no. Supposedly paying £63m now.

Just pretty convinced that they'd have tested the waters for Dom is all. All academic.

It's funny, Newcastle were told £60m by Sociedad earlier in the window and balked.

Just like they balked at our valuation of Dom.

And like clockwork, they've realised they have to spend the money.

Shame I think build wise he would have been a great backup/long term replacement for DCL - I think he has more ability long term.

I knew they would splurge on a striker, they can't help themselves... would love it to me mean Pedro to us, I know some people dont rate but I think he's going to be amazing in a few years.

Oh yeah he's a brilliant player, really good signing.

But they were told £60m earlier in the window and said no. Supposedly paying £63m now.

Just pretty convinced that they'd have tested the waters for Dom is all. All academic.

I am 90% certain if Dom wasn't injured he would be sold mate.

I'd still have Gana I'm just sick of reading about it now. If he eventually signs no one will care at this point.
Yeah it's annoying, do feel the club needed to act quicker on it if PSG were playing silly buggars.

I'd hope it wasn't one or the other with him or Garner, just as from what I've seen of him, they don't seem similar players at all

Madness from Newcastle signing a 1 goal in 3 striker from La Liga. They could buy Anthony Gordon with that kind of money.
Yeah as I said to Nymz mate I think he's a really good signing for them. Just they were going around walking away from any valuations over £50m it seemed at the start of the summer and like clockwork they've gone back for someone at over the initial price. Was more a point about DCL, but he's injured anyway so obviously nothing would have happened with that.

I am 90% certain if Dom wasn't injured he would be sold mate.
I think only Newcastle would have come in for him tbh.

Do think we'd have stood ground firmer on Dom than we even are with Gordon. Just because it's a lot easier to replace a winger who runs about a bit and is skilful than an actual goalscorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back