Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison - spurs
Gordon - chelsea
Alli - Besiktas
El Ghazi - villa (end of loan)(anomaly)

Is that over 50% of our forward minded players? Townsend is an ACL recoveree, we'd have Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Gray and to an extent Doucoure left from last season?
We've reinforced fairly well in defence and with Gana also midfield, but we're gearing up to play like allardyce's bolton or dyche's burnley at this rate, no craft, just graft, hit and hopers to the big unit up front. Starting to get a bit sketchy all this malarkey.
Yes

I'd always had in my head it was 1 out of the 2 with Dom and Richarlison on who would be sold - as the window has gone on though I think both would have been sold.

Reckon Newcastle would have been all over him had he been fit - and one or two other clubs I know had spent a lot of time speak to people about him.

The way the window has gone, I think its clear we were going to make two big sales, just didn't think the other one would be Gordon
Tbh I don't fully agree. We've declined two - maybe three - bids for Gordon from Chelsea alone, and rebuffed Newcastle's interest early in the window. I think with that it's just a case of realising Chelsea might actually pay us daft, daft money.

That being said, injuries may well have changed that

Could potentially offer up this with 4 more realistic ins. Ignored Gana for now as it's peeing me off. Excluded Gomes, JPG & Allan since they're seemingly out of the equation. Dele and Gordon gone too for me. Rondon can just hand out bibs.

View attachment 179992

View attachment 179993

Apologies if I've missed anyone @Barnfred 55 ;)
Think that's the first time you've ever apologised to me so it would be churlish not to accept it. ;)

At this point I don't care who it is anymore, just get a striker in so I don't have to watch Rondon melt into a puddle after jogging for 3 minutes.
Diaz wouldn't be one of my preferred options, but as long as he's not the only 'in' the move should be fine.

Pushing back on getting Broja on loan is probably smart of us, provided that the deal doesn't explode as a consequence. We're never getting Gallagher, because that midfield is ravaged right now. I can see Tuchel sanctioning a Broja loan if he gets Auba in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back