Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That attack is so much weaker than the one that finished the season. If that's our squad this season I fear the worst.
It really depends on if we can keep DCL fit for a good percentage of the season. Our main attack for the bulk of last season was Gray-Richarlison-Gordon. A front three of, say, Gray - DCL - Ben Brereton Díaz / Pedro is probably better in goalscoring terms.

good enough for Carlo and Jose. Not good enough for Everton and Lamps
He's been rubbish for us for 2 years. I don't watch a lot of Italian football so maybe he suits the way the game is played there, but he's frankly been a liability for us. His inability to hold his position and complete lack of pace to get back to where he's supposed to be has been one of our biggest issues in the last 2 seasons.

He's been rubbish for us for 2 years. I don't watch a lot of Italian football so maybe he suits the way the game is played there, but he's frankly been a liability for us. His inability to hold his position and complete lack of pace to get back to where he's supposed to be has been one of our biggest issues in the last 2 seasons.
he came to us in September 2020. He's been rubbish since then has he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back