Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage I'm ready for Adama to at least bring a little bit of excitement.

Everton suck the joy out of everything.
I’m not too bothered about this, at least he weighs more than 5 stone like most of our other attackers. And even if he’s rubbish his pace scare other teams into changing the way they play when he comes on. This could give us a tactical advantage.

This could be a rose tinted moment but who knows?

According to the barcodes Joao Pedro is injured, which is why they are not signing him.

Pedro sounds like he is nailed on for us now then, him and Dom can get treatment beds next to eachother :D

The Watford sour e quotes us an utter blagger. But if he's out for three weeks minimum I can guarantee we aren't gonna be trying to buy him

According to the barcodes Joao Pedro is injured, which is why they are not signing him.

Pedro sounds like he is nailed on for us now then, him and Dom can get treatment beds next to eachother :D

Also more importantly, again whether you believe the article or not, Watford went happy with the structure of payments of Newcastle's proposed bid, wanted most of the money paid up front, so that definitely rules us out. Pozo's selling who they can and want most of the money up front sounds like they want out, relegation not being kind to Watford, premiership money now disappeared, Watford could well " slither" down the league's to oblivion.

I’m not too bothered about this, at least he weighs more than 5 stone like most of our other attackers. And even if he’s rubbish his pace scare other teams into changing the way they play when he comes on. This could give us a tactical advantage.

This could be a rose tinted moment but who knows?

I think so yes, can't remember him having any end product at all, he will fit right in.

Also more importantly, again whether you believe the article or not, Watford went happy with the structure of payments of Newcastle's proposed bid, wanted most of the money paid up front, so that definitely rules us out. Pozo's selling who they can and want most of the money up front sounds like they want out, relegation not being kind to Watford, premiership money now disappeared, Watford could well " slither" down the league's to oblivion.

They’ve just been given parachute payments and are one of the favourites to come back up. They own like 3 clubs, they won’t sell up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back