Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, him leaving is more likely to be due to the new stadium.

We are selling players because we are crap and skint, and bigger teams think they can take our players.

That isn't an excuse for leaving the manager to rely on Rondon for a month though.

Tim, maybe please read the conversation you waded into before unleashing your never-ending fume. It's 9.30am.

If Garner had a decent season in the Championship then, notionally, he is ahead of most of our youth.

I wonder if Frank can improve Davies too ? I'd given up hope, honestly.

Tim, maybe please read the conversation you waded into before unleashing your never-ending fume. It's 9.30am.

You were responding to the idea we are having a firesale due to Moshiri wanting out.

I'm saying I don't think we are having a firesale because of that, but also that I do think there's a good chance Moshiri is looking a way out. Both things can be true.

The reasons our better players want to leave are very simple, and entirely because we are a bad football team.

Before the season started I thought the difference between relegation and survival was the transfer window and the recruitment this summer. So far we aren’t winning that battle.

Seems like we were entertaining bids for the club at the end of the season but he's probably waiting for optimum value. When he bought us our squad wouldn't have been nearly as expensive as now, so perhaps Bill is on orders to get us back to that.

The 'Top 4' thing failed spectacularly and now we are back to pre-Moshiri Everton - just that the prices of players has gone up and at least we have a stadium on the way.

You were responding to the idea we are having a firesale due to Moshiri wanting out.

I'm saying I don't think we are having a firesale because of that, but also that I do think there's a good chance Moshiri is looking a way out. Both things can be true.

The reasons our better players want to leave are very simple, and entirely because we are a bad football team.

No, I was asking a guy who said Watford are having a fire sale and their owner is leaving with an example of us doing more "fire sale" activities than they are to explain how maybe they aren't if we also aren't. That was all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back