Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
French paper L'Equippe is reporting that Nkounkou was extended and off on loan to Cardiff City.

I know this isn't the exciting news everyone is looking for, but it just seems like people are suddenly being moved to make room for new transfers, so don't lose hope yet.

Nkonkou has been heading for the exit as soon as Vinagre came in. Hopefully Gbamin and Gomes follow, and potentially Allan.

I wish I could share your optimism,but the players those teams have you would think will come good even if they change managers, I see a poor side from last term only getting worse with bad recruitment. Coady & Tarkowski only seem to work with a counter attack formation and we have no pace to implement that, big few days coming up, I do hope you’re right. Calvert-Lewin is a big risk to pinning hopes on atm. Let’s hope we finish the recruitment and put some decent pace and goals up front, the names being touted are a tad underwhelming though, no?
The club had a saboteur in charge last year. The blob went through the club and players like a wrecking ball. We were getting pummelled by everyone but only Mr Creosote knew what was best. Frank is still picking the pieces up now but we will be putting teams to the sword in no time. Poor Rondon looks like he has Stockholm syndrome.

There's thousands of posts a day, sorry I haven't been tracking yours specifically. What I will say is that you're happy to denigrate other posters for being negative but not happy to highlight a single positive when challenged on your blithely optimistic standpoint.
If you haven't read my posts how do you know I'm blithely optimistic. I'm not. I'm just not blithely negative. As you clearly are if you can't see a single positive.

Lot of work still to be done in this transfer window and not much time to do it. But we've done some decent stuff so far and the team is looking far better than last year overall except we aren't putting the ball in the net or creating enough for that matter

I'm not asking you to go through every page if posting. Just pick up my profile which will show my recent posts. If you can't even be bothered doing that well that's not my problem.

I'm sorry I disagree with you and won't join in the mass negative hysteria on here.

My point is that 3 games in with our England striker injured is probably not a great place to determine our end place from. I think we will score enough to home and hosed
I agree. People are losing the plot. We’re not winning anything this season, so the management are setting us up for long term. I’d rather us get the right player, and if that means waiting for things to fall into place then fine. Knee jerk signing got us in this mess in the first place.

Why sheesh ? I think we will stay up. I think Dominic Calvert-Lewin will come back and score goals. I think there are worse teams than us
I’m certain if DCL was fit for most of last season we’d have stayed up a lot more comfortably than we did.

But I’m sure I’m not the only one who has reservations about keeping him fit.

We can’t carry on surrendering points every time he picks up a knock, which seems to be coming a regular occurrence.

I’m certain if Dominic Calvert-Lewin was fit for most of last season we’d have stayed up a lot more comfortably than we did.

But I’m sure I’m not the only one who has reservations about keeping him fit.

We can’t carry on surrendering points every time he picks up a knock, which seems to be coming a regular occurrence.
Let’s hope he gets and stays fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back