Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club had a saboteur in charge last year. The blob went through the club and players like a wrecking ball. We were getting pummelled by everyone but only Mr Creosote knew what was best. Frank is still picking the pieces up now but we will be putting teams to the sword in no time. Poor Rondon looks like he has Stockholm syndrome.
Mmm maybe, I fear our problems lie deeper than the FSW. But let’s keep hope!

Gordon's Chelsea interest latest...​

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol on The Transfer Show:
"Chelsea are pressing ahead with trying to sign Anthony Gordon, high-level talks are continuing today. They're prepared to pay up to £60m, and we believe he's told Everton he wants to leave.
"We're told there will be developments in the next few hours. I believe we'll have a fresh update in the 7pm show tonight."
Don't miss it!

No doubt there will be no actual update from sky

Gordon's Chelsea interest latest...​

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol on The Transfer Show:
"Chelsea are pressing ahead with trying to sign Anthony Gordon, high-level talks are continuing today. They're prepared to pay up to £60m, and we believe he's told Everton he wants to leave.
"We're told there will be developments in the next few hours. I believe we'll have a fresh update in the 7pm show tonight."
Don't miss it!

No doubt there will be no actual update from sky

they chat wham

The club had a saboteur in charge last year. The blob went through the club and players like a wrecking ball. We were getting pummelled by everyone but only Mr Creosote knew what was best. Frank is still picking the pieces up now but we will be putting teams to the sword in no time. Poor Rondon looks like he has Stockholm syndrome.
Couldn’t agree more

it is lunacy to suggest that this squad, as it is, is good enough to stay up.

We put a strong team out against Fleetwood and we looked like a league 1 team.

I think we will do well to score 25 goals.

Even with Dominic Calvert-Lewin fit, who is going to create?

It is that bad that we are really missing Townsend.

Red Kev should be fired now for the McNeil transfer.

I dont trust this lot with the soon to be Gordon funds.

What is happening us is just and right. Pure Darwinism. You can not abuse a club as much as we have been abused and not pay the consequences.
McNeil will be a Diamond for us. A right little diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back