Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big leap of faith to say there are worse teams.

Only really Bournemouth if we are honest.
Three games in you can’t judge anything, our three performances have been better than a lot of the last half of last season and we stayed up then.
People definitely going way over the top on here.
We definitely need a striker but even if we don’t I don’t think we will go down, if it came to it Frank would have to cut some loans short.

so we aren’t signing anybody before the weekends game AGAIN

ffs it’s beyond a joke how we are run
Don't worry Matty, it is all a PSYOP ruse. The planned deals are almost done.

Before the window closes Frank will be sending out this retro formation as a throwback to the 80s UTFCOYTB!

1661448630061.webp

It seems her game too needs an URGENT campaign on GOT with these prowling cavemen allowed to thrash their simple thoughts into a community for ALL. Disgusting.

Hopefully Everton sign someone soon mate.
I say all men, women and children all ethnicity’s, so on and so forth should be equally miserable in the following of this great club.

The knuckle draggers need woke….

Hopefully we sign someone very soon so we can move on and put this behind us.

Three games in you can’t judge anything, our three performances have been better than a lot of the last half of last season and we stayed up then.
People definitely going way over the top on here.
We definitely need a striker but even if we don’t I don’t think we will go down, if it came to it Frank would have to cut some loans short.
We can't score and none of our players apart from DCL have any scoring pedigree. We are almost certainly going down unless we sign forwards or DCL stays fit and scores 20 goals in the league.

so we aren’t signing anybody before the weekends game AGAIN

ffs it’s beyond a joke how we are run
No signings until Gordon has gone. However, we’re probably putting the deals in place for deals before he goes.

I don’t think Thelwell and Lampard are to blame for this summer. They have been led an utter mess. Basically you are blaming them for not being able to polish a turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back