Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure there’s no way Everton would loan Keane to another club that could relegate them. A decent money offer could tempt Everton though for sure, unlock finances for another target and allow contingencies.

mate we keep saying sell him and him etc

and then use funds. i can guarantee apart from the players we will get. we won’t get more and the money will vamooosh

vault me baby

Forest the kin money they've spunked around this summer asking for Keane on loan need to koff. Loan with obligation to buy in January for £20m is acceptable. Horrible gets.

Lampard said in his press conference that he’s not prepared to sign players “on a whim and in a rush” and repeat the mistakes of the past at Everton so perhaps that’s on him rather than the board, and all those gnashing their teeth in threads now are the problem?
There is definetely a pack mentality in some of transferholic fans, probably driven by a form of FIFA and PRO EV player pack hysteria.

One of the more disturbing observations has been how Moshiri seemed to be a part of this. If I ever find out what his gamer tag is on FIFA I am going see if can hold of one these video game consoles and give him a piece of my mind about leaving transfers to the pro's like Walsh, Brands and Big Kev.

Worse still in many respects would be finding out that he was posting on here and having meltdowns about player signings because he has now been excluded from picking our transfers. It is bonkers.

For the one millionth time: "He's better than Rondon" is NOT the metric we should be using.

If we bring in a player the same age as Dominic Calvert-Lewin or older, he needs to be pushing Dominic Calvert-Lewin for the starting place. Otherwise you're lashing out anywhere between £15m and £30m that you won't get back on a player who will command significant wages but won't play much. How do you think we got into this mess to begin with?
Tell you what mate why don't we buy a striker worse than Rondon if that is poasible if course!

How is spending 15M on a guy who scores 8-12 league goals a season getting is into a mess, this squad needs goals and attacking players urgently from players who can hit the ground running and he fits into that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back