Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if they kept it open to remain competitive with European sides having the same deadline? Could be wrong like.
I hark back to days of signings with Manager and Player appearing in local rag or some other tabloid and us knowing nothing about it, but then im getting older and crankier and long for a lot of things I used to enjoy in my Yoof!

All in all its media and money driven, no other logical reason, Sky have fleeced us all with their constant Transfer Day programming and Rumour Mills for way way too long now. $$$$$$

No way. Not to fellow relegation candidates and we have a thin squad.

The comments of course will be that we’d be weakening a relegation rival not strengthening them but truth be told he’s better than some of their centre backs and they wouldn’t want him if that wasn’t the case. No way should be be lending him to them.

Without Mina he’s our only real height at the back and against certain teams that might be necessary. He’s a backup option we need and unless there was a transfer fee that allowed us to replace him it shouldn’t be considered.

I hark back to days of signings with Manager and Player appearing in local rag or some other tabloid and us knowing nothing about it, but then im getting older and crankier and long for a lot of things I used to enjoy in my Yoof!

All in all its media and money driven, no other logical reason, Sky have fleeced us all with their constant Transfer Day programming and Rumour Mills for way way too long now. $$$$$$
Can’t agree more mate. I really resent how the transfers have become like a trophy with the hysteria driven to push their own betting profits. Look at the average fan now hooked on transfers with a massive sense of entitlement and rage if they don’t get them.

Bring back the Stephen Hughes transfer tree.

And tbf @Nymzee I think he wouldn't mind using Coleman or Mykolenko if need be plus he can always try a flat back 4 once I'm a while
Myko would definitely be my first choice at LCB anyway. I'm just waiting for Frank to realise this. Also Mina is due to be back after the International break. Plus we won't need to rush him back which was the problem we faced last season because we were a defensive shambles without him.

I'll probably regret saying that. Cue the incoming lol

Myko would definitely be my first choice at LCB anyway. I'm just waiting for Frank to realise this. Also Mina is due to be back after the International break. Plus we won't need to rush him back which was the problem we faced last season because we were a defensive shambles without him.

I'll probably regret saying that. Cue the incoming lol

I think it’s better to assume Mina is done tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back