Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Gana & Kudus are way off the mark being done mate.

Not sure we are even in for Brereton.
L’Equipe are saying talks resumed for Gana and have been positive enough that it will get done, Bobble’s confirmed as such on his pod as well as saying we are in for Diaz but it’s not as close to being done as was reported last night

Kudus has been agreed but the situation with Antony and United is holding things up according to Bobble as well

Cool man, I hope your internet behavior makes you feel important.
I don’t agree with maupay signing, sorry

Also sorry your arena bullying crew got locked. Im sure that will detract from your feeling of importance
Gerbs this is in the Everton forum so it’s better if you keep your fragile victimhood out of here when real Evertonians are pointing out your opinions are deeply flawed and in fact, thick.

Maupay is a decent signing for the circumstance Everton are in, I do hope we add another striker before the window closes guys.

I tell you what then. Let’s all boo he he’ll out of him and all the rest. Let’s really show how much we hate the club.

SAKE!!!

It’s a new manager and a new DoF. It’s a new recruitment team. Give them a chance.
Yes let’s all be sure not to criticize Everton anymore. They are above reproach

Gerbs this is in the Everton forum so it’s better if you keep your fragile victimhood out of here when real Evertonians are pointing out your opinions are deeply flawed and in fact, thick.

Maupay is a decent signing for the circumstance Everton are in, I do hope we add another striker before the window closes guys.
Sorry cool guy, I’ll be sure not to criticize Everton anymore.

Esteemed posters are criticiSing you not Everton Gerbs, you’re just so much on an insecure manchild that you cannot handle it.

A defensive midfielder and another attacker and the transfer window doesn’t leave any glaring holes at least guys.
You can attack me as much as you want. I think maupay is exactly the type of signing that got us in the position we ate in today.

You don’t agree. I don’t care. Move on

You can attack me as much as you want. I think maupay is exactly the type of signing that got us in the position we ate in today.

You don’t agree. I don’t care. Move on
Yes let’s move on Gerbs and stop tainting this thread for everyone with your naive Yankee rambling. I wish you a fine evening.

Still a few days left to sign some more players too, fellow real Evertonians.

L’Equipe are saying talks resumed for Gana and have been positive enough that it will get done, Bobble’s confirmed as such on his pod as well as saying we are in for Diaz but it’s not as close to being done as was reported last night

Kudus has been agreed but the situation with Antony and United is holding things up according to Bobble as well
Personally I'd hold on Diaz until the Gordon situation is decided. If Gordon goes, invest in an impact forward, preferably one who can play on the wing. If not, we have to hope he can take a big step forward.

Gana, Kudus and possible Garner on top of who we've already brought in would be a really transformative window in terms of finally turning the team over. That'd be a lot of new faces for fairly minimal outlay. That would be nearly 10 new players, but considering a few of those are veterans like Tawkowski, Coady, Gana, I'm not worried about issues with integrating them in. Goals remain a big issue but let's see what else we've got up our sleeves. Possibly still someone from Chelsea on loan regardless of the Gordon sale.

Yes let’s all be sure not to criticize Everton anymore. They are above reproach
"This is a quality signing under the circumstances" =/= "Never criticize Everton".

You're entitled to your opinion, but popular opinion is against you because this is a legit efficient signing, given cost and the player's past results. An established, above-replacement-level Prem striker is just what the doctor ordered right now, and the fact that we didn't have to break the bank to sign him is a significant bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back