Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's surely the complete opposite of that though? He's cost relatively little and has proved to be able to contribute in forward positions in this league, its quite low risk and an improvement on what we currently have.

What got us in this position is lashing stupid money at Sigurdsson, Bolasie, Klaasen, Tosun etc and overloading certain positions with garbage whilst not addressing glaring holes season after season. I don't think anyone is claiming Maupay is a world beater or that they want him leading the line for seasons to come, but he gives us an effective option in a position we need without breaking the bank.
Everton had more money to blow then. By percentages of what we can spend this is a horrible use of the money imo

If you don’t agree and think maupay is a quality signing that’s fine. That’s your opinion that’s why message boards are a thing. I don’t agree so I’m posting it. I didn’t know that was such a horrible thing

You also aren’t dealing with the harrasing behavior on other threads and dms i am, bc apparently criticizing Maupay is a horrible offense.

At least wait till he has played a few games in the shirt before slagging him off please.

What has happened in the past is the past. He plays for Everton so i will support him.

I think the majority of us true fans want him to be a success.

Believe in Love and not hope.

64cbff95af89e1ee472c3b4628c3d5fa.png

If you don’t agree and think maupay is a quality signing that’s fine. That’s your opinion that’s why message boards are a thing. I don’t agree so I’m posting it. I didn’t know that was such a horrible thing

You also aren’t dealing with the harrasing behavior on other threads and dms i am, bc apparently criticizing Maupay is a horrible offense.
Who is sending you DMs mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back