Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least wait till he has played a few games in the shirt before slagging him off please.

What has happened in the past is the past. He plays for Everton so i will support him.

I think the majority of us true fans want him to be a success.

Believe in Love and not hope.
I truly hope he is amazing. I don’t think he will be. Im just a supporter so I post my opinion

You also aren’t dealing with the harrasing behavior on other threads and dms i am, bc apparently criticizing Maupay is a horrible offense.
With any new signing, it's only right to give them some time before criticising them, which is why the reaction to your comments has been so strong.

Obviously harrasing DMs are not on though, so it's only right that you call those posters out.

Ajax not willing to sell Antony so this is very good news.
We will get Mohammed kudus.

Gordon - Maupay - Gray
Onana - Kudus - Gana

Or

Diaz - Maupay
Gordon - Onana - Kudus - Gana
Honestly cannot believe Ajax won't eventually take the money, it's an unbelievable offer for an Eredivisie player, and he's basically threatening to go on strike if they refuse. The problem is they may now do it too late and kybosh Kudus.

We have a striker at the club, i need to sit down. Now lets complete our future forward line with Diaz or Kudus.

If we can do that, and add Gueye and Garner, that would be definitely a step in the right direction.

Oh, and take the 60mil for Gordon and run!
Was about to like that... But, keeping Gordon and plus the rest = Good things.

Loved lampard today describing how he'd turned CFC youth to champions League winners, worth triple. Good selling point, warming up to hot phone calls....to which no one can say no.

UFFTA

With any new signing, it's only right to give them some time before criticising them, which is why the reaction to your comments has been so strong.

Obviously harrasing DMs are not on though, so it's only right that you call those posters out.
I don’t disagree. Will I support him the moment he steps on the pitch? Absolutely. Do I hope he proves me wrong. Absolutely

But I’ve been harassed all day bc apparently Maupay is off limits. I even got sanctioned and warned for being off topic by GOT by calling posters out for bullying on here.

I don’t disagree. Will I support him the moment he steps on the pitch? Absolutely. Do I hope he proves me wrong. Absolutely

But I’ve been harassed all day bc apparently Maupay is off limits. I even got sanctioned and warned for being off topic by GOT by calling posters out for bullying on here.

Mate, at this point you might as well show the baying hounds your DM's.

Out them.

I'll protect you.

Ajax not willing to sell Antony so this is very good news.
We will get Mohammed kudus.
I tried asking earlier in here, but why do people keep saying this? Didnt sources close to Ajax say we hadnt even enquired about the player, and even if we did they wouldnt want to sell him? Has there been any new info on this, or are people spinning yarns based of bad info?

Honestly cannot believe Ajax won't eventually take the money, it's an unbelievable offer for an Eredivisie player, and he's basically threatening to go on strike if they refuse. The problem is they may now do it too late and kybosh Kudus.
They don’t have enough time to replace him. 5 days. Antony needs to man up and play.

I tried asking earlier in here, but why do people keep saying this? Didnt sources close to Ajax say we hadnt even enquired about the player, and even if we did they wouldnt want to sell him? Has there been any new info on this, or are people spinning yarns based of bad info?
@Elbobble

I think that's more to do with you using the transfer thread to accuse someone of kopite behaviour because they pointed out your post was maybe a little irrational?

Anyhow, I'm happy with the Maupay signing, not outstanding but an improvement and hopefully further incomings over the next few days that improve us more.

No matter how many times you think these transfer threads can’t get anymore cringeworthy it always manages to happen. And yet like an idiot I’m reading and enjoying every page.

Another forward and two midfielders please kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back