Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Jaoa Pedro could be a decent shout.. works like Richarlison, skilful but needs to add a few goals.. similar to Richarlison when he joined. Get Gana in and that Kudus on free/loan and get us to mid table as we start the long journey back to anything resembling a cohesive unit that has a defined style of play.

My worry is the link to the Wolves guy this morning. Sounds like he no longer fits the mould there now they are playing more footy.. Thelwell and his 5 at the back though.. I think it has legs. Thelwell would have scouted him for the 5-2-3 formation Wolves used to play.. that’s our new system sadly. Horses for courses and all that.
Thelwell should never be determining how we set up.

….I understand concerns about the league he plays in but I like Gapko. Proper size, athleticism & physicality, a really good age and I like what I see.
Yeah I think he’s worth trying to push the boat out for. Particularly if Southampton are the other club being mentioned- their attacking options are poor so strengthening ourselves AND preventing them from doing so is a double win when they are likely relegation candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back