Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some chap on Twitter has put up a photo of Moshiri in town apparently. Hopefully a sign things are happening. Picture is probably from 5 years ago lol

Actually looks like he’s in London so probably nothing going on and he’s just out for lunch lol

He’s down signing Frankie & Memphis…..

What a window

A9E9C390-593D-4ED6-AC0F-DB48BAEEFA60.webp

View attachment 181144

A bit of strength & depth compared to last year, but like many worried about the quality and forward line. If only we had a few pennies to get a top winger and striker in, would make the season a lot more interesting.

Need another target man before the window shuta and we're looking a lot better off. Maupay through the middle will have to do for the next few games.

View attachment 181144

A bit of strength & depth compared to last year, but like many worried about the quality and forward line. If only we had a few pennies to get a top winger and striker in, would make the season a lot more interesting.
Maupay wouldn't be able to play as the wide forward in that kind of system. Brighton fans don't like him there. We would need to change system if we want to play him and DCL. More of a 2 up top and 1 behind.

Sean dyche to take over Bournemouth and make a swoop for Michael keane perhaps!
They won't get anyone in till after Thursday so the new Manager won't be able to spend
He looked good when he first signed but I can’t say I watch much of Wolves and by all accounts he stunk the gaff out for a while?
Yes he their most disliked player on the West Mids Banter sites

He looked good when he first signed but I can’t say I watch much of Wolves and by all accounts he stunk the gaff out for a while?
Heard Wolves fans say he's been utter bobbins since signing perm. Swerve.
Honestly think there is a player there...Remember watching him embarrass Van Dijk at the tin mine, but unfortunately for whatever reason it just hasn't worked at Wolves.

Honestly think Frank could get a tune out of him.

View attachment 181144

Aside from the fact that Lampard has spent the end of last year and the off-season transitioning to Everton playing 343, this is accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back