Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't Brands want to do us favours, we backed him, gave him a place on board. Let him squander money and gave him Brainthwaite. He should be giving us first pick on every player.
Have you seen what he said after leaving? I won’t turn this into some sort of debate of whether he was good or not here but the fact is he was made a scapegoat and sacrificial lamb by Moshiri and sacked when he was far from the biggest problem.

I can’t imagine Brands having any sort of desire to give Everton any deal for one of his players and in my opinion nor should he.

A question I’ve asked before and will continue to do so . As a fan base are we the most dour // critical // moanest group of supporters in the league ? Honestly ? McNeil // Davies just two of the targets tonight. Genuinely these lads I felt did well tonight. Both were up for the battle and fought for the 90/94 minutes. They put a shift in. I just hope that whatever players do come in and I’m sure we will add 2/3 by the deadline that lads come off your soccer manager and give players a chance . Judge them on seeing them live and give Lampard and his staff time to allow them to bring them into his style of playing …

Yeah I know mate, but Everton right now don't have the strength in other areas to have 3 out and out strikers and then Rondon on top. Not with the resources they have, and if Gordon is staying as seems to be the case unless Chelsea splash £80m our way.

I think their aim, and this may be why they have someone like Diaz at Blackburn possibly lined up as an option, is a wide forward who can fill in at striker or someone who is versatile across the line. But also feel they want that player to be of real quality hence the links to Gakpo and the lad at Villarreal.

I think they'd like 3 players on top of Gana and in an ideal world that'd be creative midfielder, wide player and a player capable of playing central and shipping Alllan, Gomes and Rondon out. Likelihood is they'll have to settle for 2 in on top of Gana, so we'll see.
I’m assuming Rondon goes or drops himself off at the nearest household waste recycling centre, if we get another striker.

A question I’ve asked before and will continue to do so . As a fan base are we the most dour // critical // moanest group of supporters in the league ? Honestly ? McNeil // Davies just two of the targets tonight. Genuinely these lads I felt did well tonight. Both were up for the battle and fought for the 90/94 minutes. They put a shift in. I just hope that whatever players do come in and I’m sure we will add 2/3 by the deadline that lads come off your soccer manager and give players a chance . Judge them on seeing them live and give Lampard and his staff time to allow them to bring them into his style of playing …
McNeil worked hard but did very little.

Davies is a fraud of a footballer.

Certain players like Davies could start playing like world beaters and they’d still be slaughtered by some. Likewise everyone we sign will be rubbish before a ball is kicked.

I’m all for criticism when it’s deserved but praise should be treated the same way when it’s deserved too.

Negative people are going to be negative, that said we are utter turd so it’s not too surprising we have so many negative supporters.

I’m still excited for the next couple days and hope we make some boss changes, we probably won’t like but having hope is better than not doing so even though it usually leads to disappointment with Everton ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back