Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn’t asked if he was desperate, he brought the word up.

He probably thinks Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Maupay and Rondon isn’t the end of the world. Basically swapping out Dele for Maupay.

Personally, I think we definitely need one more striker
Or maybe he said it to stop clubs throwing a desperation tax on players

Would love that, pace, trickery and that little bit of the unexpected
Good age too and importantly versatile. Think having Gordon, Gray, McNeil and someone like him as our wide options gives us a lot of variation but hard work from all of them, Maupay and Calvert Lewin through the middle as well offer different things as a striker.

Having 6 players that can change what way we play up too would be fantastic tactically, teams will have a much harder time figuring us out whereas now at the moment it’s very easy because it’s basically get it to Gordon or Gray and hope for the best.

Frank is never going to say we are desperate and he actually said "we'll see". I took that as we are indeed trying to sign another striker but we don't want to tip our hand.

Or maybe he said it to stop clubs throwing a desperation tax on players
they'd already throw it on mate, clubs do not go off what opposition managers say in press conferences

Everton, right now, are not absolutely desperate for another central striker. That's true. They signed one three days ago.

I see someone has been messing with Wiki again lol

Samuel Chukwueze - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Chukwueze

Samuel Chimerenka Chukwueze (born 22 May 1999) is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Villarreal and the Nigeria national team as a winger. Samuel Chukwueze's current ringtone is the "Spirit of the Blues" which is a song associated with Everton Football Club in the Premier League. He is a boss fella who is about to join Everton. Btw up the fookin toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back