Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all look forward to it, as long as its a 91st minute winner to wipe that smug toothy grin off Klippety face and send some badge wearing knobheads home in tears!

Do it mate, we will sing your name as loud as Andy Kings

UTFT
And then I will run to Klipperty face and keep slapping him on the top of his head

giphy.gif

Another game passed without a win cos we lack players who can consistently pick a pass..................................................................................................................................................................................
Didn't he make a defence splitting pass for Gordon's goal ? Or did I dream that ?

Wonder what the conditions of the Villareal lad's obligation would be? (Not attempting his name, no chance, I barely get Davis right (see!)

Based on appearances or goals/assists?

Another spot on FlightRadar....

Cessna 560XL Citation XLS, reg EC-KPB, left Liverpool, currently flying over Bay of Biscay towards Spain. Maybe Gomes back to LaLiga or contract Dave on his way to finalise Chuk Easy deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back