Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another spot on FlightRadar....

Cessna 560XL Citation XLS, reg EC-KPB, left Liverpool, currently flying over Bay of Biscay towards Spain. Maybe Gomes back to LaLiga or contract Dave on his way to finalise Chuk Easy deal...

….wrong model for Moshiri’s;

758D6441-99F8-40FE-9D4C-9D98FB832F80.jpeg

….but it might be Kenwright’s;

5F5FE03E-FD48-488F-B43D-2222FBD92C10.webp

A buy back clause personally VERY much changes the calculus in relation to us. Investing in his age and current quality is a value proposition. Capping that with a clause is a variable that changes the intrigue and investment. I hope it's a first refusal clause in possible sell ons oppose to a set number he can be reacquired. Unfortunately it's likely some version of the latter. I guess its wait and see the specifications but not ideal.

He literally decided to chop kick the goalkeeper yesterday to get a yellow and then couldn’t do anything else in the game. Not that he wouldn’t do anything, he doesn’t, and hasn’t offered anything for 5 years.

Why people still defend him baffles ne. Even my dad who always gives him a positive view has seen the light and stopped his claim.

He didn't "chop kick" anyone you clown. Watch it again. Massive bias against TD. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back