Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So buy back clauses and a huge fee for a player we thought we could get for free. Ffs.

We’ve really had our pants pulled down this window - had we agreed to the (non-negotiable) conditions from the get go we could have had these reinforcements at the start of the season.
You were saying we should just pay for gana not so long ago lol what are you talking about

Is anyone else buzzing off the fact Richy hasn’t started a game yet for Spurs. I mean talk about doing your chances of a World Cup place in. He was first on our team sheet, I knew he would be behind Son, Kane and Kulisevski. I remember someone saying he would be a started… bad move for Richy in my opinion that.
100% - let’s see him push Son out - as soon as Son starts scoring he won’t get a sniff.

Hilarious.

So buy back clauses and a huge fee for a player we thought we could get for free. Ffs.

We’ve really had our pants pulled down this window - had we agreed to the (non-negotiable) conditions from the get go we could have had these reinforcements at the start of the season.

giphy.gif

Or we would have had neither...

Status
Not open for further replies.