Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any dildo waving this year?
Can’t bring myself to watch it

32b0e088-mop-1200x800.jpg

If anybody wants to lose braincells.

Twitch chat skews very young. Take the worst trolling instincts of the worst of us on our worst days, subtract 20+ years of life experience, consider the fact that it's a mob and that the collective IQ of a mob is generally that of its least intelligent member, and you have arrived at Twitch chat.

Now imagine pandering to that for a living.

It's Heineken Deadline Day now? Oh, Heineken. What has happened to you? You used to be my go-to of the unfancy lagers.
He's had them as a sponsor for a while now.

Mate I've just watched 5 minutes of that and its literally the most uncomfortable I have felt in years.
I pressed play, saw some arrows and an Everton badge and quickly bailed before it suckered me in.

Fancy claiming ownership of something as heinous a crime against humanity as transfer deadline day and wiping your brand all over it. I'd have expected something like that of Carlsberg, but not Heineken.

To me, he is a man on Twitter. I'm happy to not see any vids if this is the standard.
On the rare occasions where I've seen him on deadline day in past windows, it was never like this. It was dull. Bunch of guys sitting around working the phones like mad, and keeping track of what they knew was on the table.

Not sure what's happened here, other than that he's tacking in the direction of where the revenue comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back