Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallacher, Gilmour, VdB would sort our midfield out for tears to come, all possibly obtainable too VdB unless Haag/Poch (maybe) arrives will be pushing to leave anything close to 20m would be a fantastic deal, Gilmour into the last year of his contract and after a poor loan at Norwich won't break the bank either, Gallacher if Chelsea buy again in cm could push to leave but would likely cost a bomb.

Gallacher and VdB though are pretty much the perfect players for Lampards system, Gallacher especially is absolutely none stop.
They on about Chelsea may not be going for Rice now because of Gallagers form

Gallacher, Gilmour, VdB would sort our midfield out for tears to come, all possibly obtainable too VdB unless Haag/Poch (maybe) arrives will be pushing to leave anything close to 20m would be a fantastic deal, Gilmour into the last year of his contract and after a poor loan at Norwich won't break the bank either, Gallacher if Chelsea buy again in cm could push to leave but would likely cost a bomb.

Gallacher and VdB though are pretty much the perfect players for Lampards system, Gallacher especially is absolutely none stop.
Gilmour is utter tripe.

He found his level at Norwich.

Nowhere near the presence we need in midfield.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-123747_Daily Mail Online.webp
    Screenshot_20220219-123747_Daily Mail Online.webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 125

Best i can hope for with Gallacher is a loan mate.

Any midfield with Gilmour in is getting relegated.

How do people still rate this lad?

We don’t need 3, just 1 will do
Remember davies and Gomes will comes good again under a new manager/coach

Best i can hope for with Gallacher is a loan mate.

Of Gallagher, Gilmour and VDB then clearly the sensible one to go for would be VDB if he performs well enough for us to want him permanently in the summer. Would be proven quality.

Gilmour because we dont have a deep playmaker (I believe hes been central midfield for Norwich so more advanced than under Lampard) and id be confident that if our manager wanted him then he'd see it as part of a long term focus on youth.

Gallagher would be the real deal type major signing...surely would be £40-60mil...linked today on Teamtalk or some other dodgy site.

Its going to be an exciting summer.

Of Gallagher, Gilmour and VDB then clearly the sensible one to go for would be VDB if he performs well enough for us to want him permanently in the summer. Would be proven quality.

Gilmour because we dont have a deep playmaker (I believe hes been central midfield for Norwich so more advanced than under Lampard) and id be confident that if our manager wanted him then he'd see it as part of a long term focus on youth.

Gallagher would be the real deal type major signing...surely would be £40-60mil...linked today on Teamtalk or some other dodgy site.

Its going to be an exciting summer.
If you believe the rumours we were close to getting Diaz & Nunes. One now at Liverpool and the other, pep saying he’s one of the best midfielders In the world, what couid have been.

Apparently we’re still watching nunes, he’s seems to play left/central midfield in a 2 or sometimes a 3.

If you believe the rumours we were close to getting Diaz & Nunes. One now at Liverpool and the other, pep saying he’s one of the best midfielders In the world, what couid have been.

Apparently we’re still watching nunes, he’s seems to play left/central midfield in a 2 or sometimes a 3.

Nunes i think is still a gamble...last summer i said he needed a season or two as a starter and hes getting that now.

For the silly money sporting ask there must be better options out there.

You mean like Lescott, Jagielka who both got relegated the season before we bought them?

I don't actually rate Aarons btw, but saying signing a relegated player is bad because (I'm assuming Godfrey or Alcaraz are the example) is daft

We’ve signed relagated players or teams that have been battling relegation for seasons . Look at where we are now

Bolasie
Siggy
Williams
Keane
All from low prem teams

Pickford
Godfrey
Alcaraz
McCarthy
Robles
All from relagated teams

Pickford is the only “ success” and even he cost us a heap of points and was touch and go for a while .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back