Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, you're the one who's always trying to pound everyone into submission by presenting some stat or another. Maybe have a little lie down and imagine a midfield of Iwobi AND De Bruyne! Then, when you've rehydrated, come back out and play.
Respectfully mate don't talk to me like this when you staked it all on Bernard. Maybe we can bring him back from Bahrain or wherever he is now so we can get that sweet sweet pass completion. Maybe win the best first touch trophy too.

Edit: I've had a look and Bernard can't even stand out in the UAE. Easily the worst player Evertonians swore was awesome and we've got some real doozies on that list.

You're right here, Gilmour can't be the deep guy with two in front that aren't pure ball winners.

There still isn't a compelling reason for us to end up with Gallagher though. Lot of wishful thinking there.
I think theres a chance Chelsea will move him on.

I dont see him here tho sadly.

I think theres a chance Chelsea will move him on.

I dont see him here tho sadly.
Secretly I hope we don't sign him. He's good, but he's not so good that you can just plop him into any team and set up and expect it'll all be fine. And I don't trust us to realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.