Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't say I'm fixated on it mate, but it's just a simple measure to make a judgement.

I havent seen enough of Eriksen, so couldn't really comment mate. From reports he seems to have done great for Brentford though.

You haven't watched much footy in the past ten years then eh ? Eriksen at Spurs was levels. Best player on pitch at Goodison when they beat us. He's different class.

Exactly. A designated kit that he’s agreed to wear. The truth is that Gueye was allowed to decline the non-designated kit without legal consequence, but if he had been forced to wear it, then it would have been PSG that would have been in a whole lot of legal trouble. You can’t force people to wear other people’s clothes!
I don’t think a single person has made the point that he should have been forced to wear the rainbow kit.

The point being made is that his refusal to wear it, specifically the reasons behind his refusal, points to some abhorrent beliefs.

Of course he’s entitled to his beliefs and he’s entitled to refuse to wear the kit - in the same way a man of his devout faith could have refused to wear kits with the logos of gambling and beer companies - in much the same way that people in here are entitled to call him out for being a gigantic meff.

I don’t think a single person has made the point that he should have been forced to wear the rainbow kit.

The point being made is that his refusal to wear it, specifically the reasons behind his refusal, points to some abhorrent beliefs.

Of course he’s entitled to his beliefs and he’s entitled to refuse to wear the kit - in the same way a man of his devout faith could have refused to wear kits with the logos of gambling and beer companies - in much the same way that people in here are entitled to call him out for being a gigantic meff.

If you feel so strongly about this then perhaps book a flight over to Senegal and see if the people on the ground are in agreement with your views?

Atletic saying Oleksandr Zinchenko to us
or newcastle. Dont really kno much on him apart from playing lb for city but is meant to be a cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back