Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Atletic linking Ajer (Brentford), Zinchenko (City) and Sergio Gomez (Anderlecht).

Might mean a move to LCB for Myko with Gomez/Nkounkou at LWB. Zinchenko as left sided DM/CM perhaps.

Zinchenko ?? Yes please, cracking player that lad. Get him in the middle of the park, and he will become our captain.
Yes yes yes yes and yes. We need fighters, and he is one. Sign him up and never allow Gomes to step onto the pitch again.

Is he a free agent?

Looks like Atletic linking Ajer (Brentford), Zinchenko (City) and Sergio Gomez (Anderlecht).

Might mean a move to LCB for Myko with Gomez/Nkounkou at LWB. Zinchenko as left sided DM/CM perhaps.

The first two i dont see as realistic mate, Brentford and City would be mad to sell either, Ajer had a very good season anytime i checked in on him, Zinchenko is improving at a rate of noughts and incresingly important to City. Dont know who that Gomes lid is, think its the lid who played underage for Barca and for Dortmund.

Ajer - too high of a layout for a player who has been ok

Zinchenko - versatile player and good age but can't see him leaving City for cheap.

Gomez - young but struggled in German so perhaps too lightweight.

Could see him as part of a mid 3 doesnt really strike me as him being the main dm the club is looking at

The first two i dont see as realistic, Brentford and City would be mad to sell either, Ajer had a very good season, Zinchenko is improving at a rate of noughts and incresingly important to City. Dont know who that Gomes lid is, think its the lid who played for Dortmund.
City are offering the player to other clubs according to the Athletic, its probably because they are heavily linked with Cucurella from Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back