Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Zinchenko line up in midfield for Ukraine on Wednesday?

Be great to see him in that role. He has quality, so would add a lot if we could pull it off. Would be a brilliant use of a loan slot.

If you feel so strongly about this then perhaps book a flight over to Senegal and see if the people on the ground are in agreement with your views?
He has been out of that bubble for some time, though, hasn’t he? I refer you once more to the fact he was fine advertising gambling and beer.

While I understand that devoutly faithful people, who worship a God who tells them that homosexuality is wrong, believe it to be so, that doesn’t excuse the fact that they’re very wrong.

Anyway, I don’t want to get into trouble for getting off topic:

I really hope we don’t sign Tarkowski.

Yes, but that’s why signing Zinchenko WOULD make sense- we don’t want to have to buy a dedicated backup LB, but buying a starting midfielder who can also cover LB if needed saves the need for a transfer.

He would be a midfielder, a starting midfielder....becasue he is a midfielder.....that can COVER full back if needed.

Not convinced he's the best option out there to sort out our midfield woes. And he'll cost a fair bit.

He would be a midfielder, a starting midfielder....becasue he is a midfielder.....that can COVER full back if needed.

There gets to a point where he’s a left back that can play midfield - and I think after 5 seasons at left back, he’s reached it.

Yes, but that’s why signing Zinchenko WOULD make sense- we don’t want to have to buy a dedicated backup LB, but buying a starting midfielder who can also cover LB if needed saves the need for a transfer.
Nkounkou is covering left back. And besides, your completely forgetting the impending 5 year contract extension for Kenny.

Nkounkou is covering left back. And besides, your completely forgetting the impending 5 year contract extension for Kenny.
Nkounkou didn’t get a sniff of a game under Carlo, even when Digne was injured. Benitez had a look then sent him off on loan, where by most accounts he was ok at best. I’m not sure Frank is going to see anything more than they saw, not convinced he has a future at PL level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back