Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Smith Rowe wasn’t as established at Arsenal as he is. A player like that on loan would be great for us.

Hope Frank uses whatever contacts he has at City (probably none but it’s silly season so I’m going for it) to tap up that Palmer.

Its amazing how short our fans memories are.

Doucs was boss under Carlo we completely fell apart when he was injured.

Lads played literally most games for the past 3-4 seasons, has suffered stress fractures from being overplayed because the rest of our CM options are 1 legged sicknotes and was playing 3-4 games a fortnight whilst observing Ramadan this season.

Put a proper CDM like Gana next to him and he would be fine. I cant say the same for the likes of Slomes, Gbamin, Davies, Dele et al.
Rubbish he can’t pass the ball mate, he struggles to pass in 5yrs to a team mate. we have 35% possession even against teams Around us our midfield is the poorest it’s been in years and he’s part of it.

The start of last season, he started well with Allan in terms of working hard. But richarlison stated well James was very good, DCL stated like a house on fire. But a few injuries and we fell apart the 2nd half of the season.

He’s technically one of the worst midfielders I’ve seen at the club in years. Frank wants a lot more possession it won’t happen with doucoure in the team. Even alongside the best holding midfielder in the world. Not sure how that would make him pass the ball better

I wish Smith Rowe wasn’t as established at Arsenal as he is. A player like that on loan would be great for us.

Hope Frank uses whatever contacts he has at City (probably none but it’s silly season so I’m going for it) to tap up that Palmer.

This whole tapping up from past employers has to stop. We're a massive club, let's scout properly FFS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back