Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is everton. We need panic. Were only used to panic these last years. Give us some slack.

I want us to aim for top 6. Tarkowski ai t top 6 material.
We’re a long way from a top six finish sadly mate. I’d bite your hand of for top half with some promising new young players in the team having been brought in to put us in a position to challenge for Europe the next season.

I know I'm talking about finding players in the championship/elsewhere before they become established/too expensive maybe wrong examples but you get the point.
Calvert-Lewin, Stones, Holgate, Cahill, Lescott would have been what I would have gone with.

Maddison, Olise, Eze, Bowen more recently.

BUT the real Gs come from Europe, the Mahrezs, the Kantes, the Cr7s.

Calvert-Lewin, Stones, Holgate, Cahill, Lescott would have been what I would have gone with.

Maddison, Olise, Eze, Bowen more recently.

BUT the real Gs come from Europe, the Mahrezs, the Kantes, the Cr7s.
Yes quite excuse me I've been in a&e all day and I'm not even joking ha ha.(fine now).. I was just thinking of good players not saying they were from the championship. Finding the gems before they become out of our reach ie Kante, Maddison, Van Dyke(spit) even.

Yes quite excuse me I've been in a&e all day and I'm not even joking ha ha.(fine now).. I was just thinking of good players not saying they were from the championship. Finding the gems before they become out of our reach ie Kante, Maddison, Van Dyke(spit) even.
Maybe when Kopite Kev gets off his 12 week holiday he could look at some scouting reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back