Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
When somebody suggests Spurs 5th choice CB you just know that the window isnt going great.

A window that hasnt officially open yet.

8 more lovely weeks to go.

Is that the Roden guy, never seen him play or heard of him until today

Must be living under a cloud at the moment

As a request, these "never heard of before" players in your WHAM updates could we have a club as well

I know we have a few knowledge guys on here in certain leagues, but just makes the job easier

Is that the Roden guy, never seen him play or heard of him until today

Must be living under a cloud at the moment

As a request, these "never heard of before" players in your WHAM updates could we have a club as well

I know we have a few knowledge guys on here in certain leagues, but just makes the job easier
I wouldnt worry mate, we wont sign 99.9999999% of the players in the list.

Roden. And excellent. And won't be cheap.
There is a reason he doesn’t play for spurs often and apparently it’s to do with nightclubs and beverages. I know this from speaking to someone close to Swansea City who sold him. Maybe getting him out from London will help him.

There is a reason he doesn’t play for spurs often and apparently it’s to do with nightclubs and beverages. I know this from speaking to someone close to Swansea City who sold him. Maybe getting him out from London will help him.
To Liverpool. Wheres there's no temptation whatsoever. Great shout.

And there's no link is there? It was a bevvied up Welsh, high on the euphoria of their result yesterday!! Nothing to see is there ?

And there's no link is there? It was a bevvied up Welsh, high on the euphoria of their result yesterday!! Nothing to see is there ?
Think you missed the word ‘Maybe’ in relation to a change. I don’t know where the link came from, just saying he has baggage.

Think you missed the word ‘Maybe’ in relation to a change. I don’t know where the link came from, just saying he has baggage.

Yup. You're bang on. Maybe. I may be wrong but there are vices in Liverpool as there are in London. Maybe we are not even in for Roden.

Davies shouldn't be anywhere near the team along with Gomes.
I agree on Davies I’m not one of these that things he will come good, he’s had enough chances. With a year left on his deal and being injured all season I don’t think we’d get much for him, so I could see the club giving him new deal to hopefully get some money for him
Next summer

Shandy Van Der Meyde agrees with the latter post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back