Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard that rumour about Rodon and his habits before. I think there is a good player in there. No idea while Bergwijn doesn't get more game time. Again, a good player and can only assume there are unknown reasons the manager doesn't like him.

Never heard that rumour about Rodon and his habits before. I think there is a good player in there. No idea while Bergwijn doesn't get more game time. Again, a good player and can only assume there are unknown reasons the manager doesn't like him.
We’re constantly getting linked with your dross, let’s hope our dof has sense

Bergwijn for around 15m would be an absolute steal. No idea if he'd be available at that price, but Spurs don't want him and he wants to leave. Great squad player if we could get him.

Calvert-Lewin, Stones, Holgate, Cahill, Lescott would have been what I would have gone with.

Maddison, Olise, Eze, Bowen more recently.

BUT the real Gs come from Europe, the Mahrezs, the Kantes, the Cr7s.
There's also a much bigger risk getting players from abroad... Steve Walsh rated Ghezzal as highly as Mahrez, Leicester wanted Veretout (a good player who failed) above Kante...

Everyone thought Soumare was a great deal last summer as well but they are bombing him out after a year...

Think we should make a really solid base of a football team that is comfortable in midtable with the majority of players signed from other domestic clubs before we start spending big sums on players from abroad again... But I guess it's a case by case basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back