Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s Bergwijn’s end product like? Always looks a decent hardworking player to me bit must be difficult to get in ahead of Son Kulisevski and Moura. Still young though.
He’s 25 in October, does he really improve our wide positions that much? People kicking off us potentially spending 17mil on a relegation winger who has 9 goals in 26 games at Burnley. This guy has 7 goals in 60 games for spurs. Leave well alone

If he persists with 3 at the back he tends to play Coleman on the right of that 3 so maybe he's thinking Seamus will be one of those 5? It might explain why they'd offer JJK a new contract as he'd essentially be 2nd choice RB?
All assumption and guess work of course.
If he is going with 3 at the back he'd have 3 players in front of JJK for RWB - Patterson , Iwobi and Coleman in that order.

Senseless to retain JJK.

A large percentage of those matches he came on with 5-10 mins to play. Scored 6 in 19 for Holland.
Yes but who’s he scored against for Holland. Peter Crouch had a good record for England, because he played mainly in friendly’s v weak opposition.

Which ever way you dress it up, he’s not got a good goal scoring record in the prem.

If Tarowoski signs i want to more creativity being priortised next, yeah we could do with a 6, but for me next priority is threat and creativity, i want more creativity through the central channel and at inside forward/flank - presuming Richarlison is going.

We’re not signing Bergwijn anyway, but he does know where the goal is. This is last season, in all competitions:

Bergwijn - 9 goals in 987 minutes

Gordon - 4 goals in 2406 minutes
Richarlison - 12 goals in 2528 minutes
Gray - 6 goals in 2416 minutes
Is that this season?
Maybe do one for the premier league only
Gray has 5 in 35, Bergwijn has 7 in 60. Which is surely a truer reflection, its easy for the numbers to look better when you’re scoring against farmers in the conference league

Edit just looked he got 4 goals in all competitions last season in 34 games. Not sure where you got 9 from

If Tarowoski signs i want to more creativity being priortised next, yeah we could do with a 6, but for me next priority is threat and creativity, i want more creativity through the central channel and at inside forward/flank - presuming Richarlison is going.
For me It's a defensive Midfielder who is actually mobile and provide coverage for the back line. Being able to pass the ball 5 yards forward would be preferred as well. Our midfield is somehow more problematic than our defense it should be the next aspect addressed in my opinion. Then they can build from that

We’re not signing Bergwijn anyway, but he does know where the goal is. This is last season, in all competitions:

Bergwijn - 9 goals in 987 minutes

Gordon - 4 goals in 2406 minutes
Richarlison - 12 goals in 2528 minutes
Gray - 6 goals in 2416 minutes
In a team that finished 4th that scored 26 more goals than we did.

He also only scored 4 goals, not 9.

Niasse scored 9 in 1477 minutes in his time for us. Should we get him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back