Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a team that finished 4th that scored 26 more goals than we did.

He also only scored 4 goals, not 9.

Niasse scored 9 in 1477 minutes in his time for us. Should we get him back?
i think that just highlights what can be achieved with creativity in your team

Whatever happened to the Dutch winger that we were always linked to under Brands?

Correction: he wasn't Dutch just played in the league, Neres. Apparently hes in the Ukrainian league now lol
Ah Neres was quality tbf but broke his leg or something and was out for most of a season if I recall and then wasn’t the same when he came back.

I’m bothered about us, already with an abysmal goal return, selling our main threats and us having the potency of mint tea up front next season. Anybody sold have to be replaced. Real danger we sell our good players just to achieve “meh” across the team

Edit - meh is an improvement on our midfield and defence.
Well from last season how many goals from those 2, not that many. So if we get rid get a decent fees in I think we could do ok with the money. I’m open to have Broja i think replacing DCL with him would be financially good decisio, he has got prem experience and is a good age.

DCL has been disappointing after injury, except for the winner Vs Palace of course.

Hope we can keep Richy too
But moving forward are those 2 really offering enough? I don’t think so and I’m not massively confident they will going forward. Im not a great fan of Putting a player like DCL up top to hit crosses to, look at the 2 best teams in ten country they don’t do that, they play the modern way we play old fashion football. I have a feeling Frank will want to change that so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was happy to let those 2 go and replace them with young pacey players, but we will see.

i disagree. Richey hasnt got the goals in him, if Dom leaves who would we get as a proven CF with the limited funds we have. them goal scores come at a high price.
Realistically we are only at best finish mid table next season (though anything is possible) getting a player in like Broja would imo be good enough to replace Dom, he has had a decent season for Southampton and would be cheapish or even a loan, so say we can do the unthinkable and get say 40m for Dom loan or buy Broja I’m more than happy, because I feel we have to be realistic we are in a transition and have FFP issues and we really need to build slowly and sensibly this time rather than throwing loads of £££s at so called proven players that are ageing and are well past there best.

Mad that he made a profit on Pienaar after him stinking the place out at Tottenham.

levy-daniel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back