Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh, im not convinced, I honestly dont recall him breaking anything regarding transfers.

Seb Haller is a GOD in Holland.
I don't either. He's got somebody who knows something with the club but how much is impossible to say.

Plus I get the feeling the people running the transfers don't even know who is signing until they're holding up the shirt.

He'll play every game for a team coming down from the premier league.

Once that ends he'l surely know how to defend to a high level. Hes already good at the other things.

Either Burnley or Norwich was also on my mind as theyre a passing side...and hed be exposed alot.

Hope that helps.

Bergwijn is absolutely rapid and I dont think the basic numbers tell the whole story. Coming on with a few mins left isnt the same as having a run of games for consistency.

He'd probably score 8-12 goals if he started every league game.
You get nothing for probably’s

You want this guy who’s not good enough for spurs and it seems only Ajax are interested. But cornet is crap

In a team that finished 4th that scored 26 more goals than we did.

He also only scored 4 goals, not 9.

Niasse scored 9 in 1477 minutes in his time for us. Should we get him back?
I never advocated signing him, just said you can’t say he doesn’t know where the net is when he has a better mins to goal ratio than our three above.

It was 9 goals in all competitions.

Is that this season?
Maybe do one for the premier league only
Gray has 5 in 35, Bergwijn has 7 in 60. Which is surely a truer reflection, its easy for the numbers to look better when you’re scoring against farmers in the conference league

Edit just looked he got 4 goals in all competitions last season in 34 games. Not sure where you got 9 from
Yeah this season, I went with minuted as this season Bergwijn played 25 PL games, but 21 were as a sub. So it’s not fair to just go by how many games.

I’m not trying to make his numbers look better, I really don’t care and I’m not even advocating us signing him.

I never advocated signing him, just said you can’t say he doesn’t know where the net is when he has a better mins to goal ratio than our three above.

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back