Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Financially we seem to be struggling this window, although it’s not a surprise with Usmanovs money gone . Does Moshiri look to try and get more investment from somewhere else ? Wasn’t there a story lately about American interest ? On the playing front I reckon it’s safe to assume Ritchy won’t start the new season in a Everton shirt unfortunately. With 5 substitutes next season we will have to bring up surely 3/4 maybe from the 23’s ? Who gets the chance ? Do we have to start putting more faith in the younger players ? No one knows what the budget is like but we need to back the players that do come in . We just can’t go through another season like the one just gone

Our squad is lacking so many crucial components for a successful team

-complete absence of any creative offensive players

-lack of any consistent effective set piece taker. Very minimal threat from set pieces outside the box
-a Midfielder who can carry the ball forward

-a Midfielder who can place precise through balls and just generally capable of competent non static passing
-
a Midfielder who can break up play and actually assert control in the middle of the pitch
-
since patterson is an unknown quality we don't have right back who can put in a decent cross or deal with pace on a regular basis defensively
-
currently we lack consistent defenders who can avoid vital errors frequently

-our Midfielders lack height or just the ability to head a ball so they often get beat when fighting for headers

-two of our defenders holgate and godfrey cant head a ball
-
our best players are never fit

-our current striker who just recovered from a significant injury is a target man who lacks effective crosses to play in

-offensive players who cant retain the ball

-central defenders that struggle to pass the ball accurately

I'm sure there's more
But the squad is dire transfer activity is crucial to remedy some of these issues
We also lack an able backup striker
Clinical shot takers
In need of reliable impact subs

Financially we seem to be struggling this window, although it’s not a surprise with Usmanovs money gone . Does Moshiri look to try and get more investment from somewhere else ? Wasn’t there a story lately about American interest ? On the playing front I reckon it’s safe to assume Ritchy won’t start the new season in a Everton shirt unfortunately. With 5 substitutes next season we will have to bring up surely 3/4 maybe from the 23’s ? Who gets the chance ? Do we have to start putting more faith in the younger players ? No one knows what the budget is like but we need to back the players that do come in . We just can’t go through another season like the one just gone
Waiting for that moise kean money to hit the accounts

Our squad is lacking so many crucial components for a successful team

-complete absence of any creative offensive players

-lack of any consistent effective set piece taker. Very minimal threat from set pieces outside the box
-a Midfielder who can carry the ball forward

-a Midfielder who can place precise through balls and just generally capable of competent non static passing
-
a Midfielder who can break up play and actually assert control in the middle of the pitch
-
since patterson is an unknown quality we don't have right back who can put in a decent cross or deal with pace on a regular basis defensively
-
currently we lack consistent defenders who can avoid vital errors frequently

-our Midfielders lack height or just the ability to head a ball so they often get beat when fighting for headers

-two of our defenders holgate and godfrey cant head a ball
-
our best players are never fit

-our current striker who just recovered from a significant injury is a target man who lacks effective crosses to play in

-offensive players who cant retain the ball

-central defenders that struggle to pass the ball accurately

I'm sure there's more
But the squad is dire transfer activity is crucial to remedy some of these issues
Keepers quite good though...

It’s silly season Mike and we’re always involved heavily

I mean if it meant ripping up JJKs 3 year contract offer then I’m all in
i heartily agree. the question is though, will it ever end? we had clowns in like Martinez who, correct me if i`m wrong, didnt think much of us scoring from corners.... and who could forget that crab side to side yawn fest sideways strategy!!!

Reactions: JLW
George Michael
James Tarkowski -
Matt Law

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu
- Daniel McDonnell ** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney ** Kalidou Koulibaly - Dylan Walsh ** Harry Winks - SundayPeople ** Clement Lenglet - @Sport ** Oleksandr Zinchenko - The Athletic ** Kristoffer Ajer - The Athletic ** Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath ** James Garner - The Athletic ** Manor Solomon - tuttomercatoweb ** Adrien Truffert - RMC ** Kim Min-Jae - Sabah Gazetesi ** Ben Mee - MirrorAnderson ** Jesse Lingard - La Gazzetta dello Sport ** Billy Gilmour - Paul Brown ** Stephy Mavididi - FabrizioRomano ** Luka Milivojevic - sportimegreece ** Steven Bergwijn - Simon Jones ** Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Adrian Kajumba ** Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble ** Rodrigo Becao - tuttoudinese ** Adama Traore - Football Insider ** Juan Cuadrado - calciomercato **

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back