Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Manchester evening news linking all three of Richarlison, DCL and Gordon with United.

Were linked with Pedrinho the Brazilian at Shakhtar.
This Perdrinho links getting any legs?
Don’t know a thing about him but maybe he’d like to put in a shift or two

Well, in my rather successful FIFA career mode revival of relegated Everton (plonked them in the Championship and sold the best players but kept to a low budget):

Took Geldhardt from also relegated Leeds as well as Brereton.

Gordon, Gray, Brennan Johnson & Lewis-Potter on the wings.

Snagged Alex Scott from Bristol City alongside some big side academy lads that couldn't break through so gave them a home: Harvey White, Taylor Richards and a few others. Starters with from abroad + Berge & Billing.

I had Ebosele backup to Patterson, then signed a foreign LB with Mykolenko (who is trash in game unfortunately)

Rob Dickie at the back with Branthwaite, Godfrey & an academy gem I found.
Obviously you say it abit in jest due to the fifa hit.
Johnson will be playing PL next season no matter what, probably the same with Diaz (the best player in the championship get that move the last few seasons, they wont be short of offers in the PL)
Dickie is garbage to be fair and i'd say Lewis Potter has been alright, but nit ready for that step up!
Ive not seen Scott at Bristol City, but ge's very very young

Any chance we will bring a cb in
I think that needs to be a priority! A real alpha of a centre back! Consistant, relisble and most of all a strong character.

Problem is, i just dont have a clue who we should be looking at with those sort of traits. Not sure if its a shortage of quality around in that area, or we just wouldnt be attractive enough to the ones that fit that criterea

No matter we stay in prem. league or not. I do think we must solve two problems:
1. the 4/5 back line 2. creativity
And we probably will face financial problem even we sell DCL and Richarlison...
With limited fund again, I hope our youth players would play well for us...

Tarkowski availible on a free in the summer.

Will probably get competition from others and a few clubs would be ahead of us in the pecking order.

But just the type of aggressive, confident, experienced character we need in a back 4

Will probably get competition from others and a few clubs would be ahead of us in the pecking order.

But just the type of aggressive, confident, experienced character we need in a back 4

Erm

skysports-michael-keane-everton_5079911.jpg

He's cack, but he's free and far better than what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back