Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarkowski availible on a free in the summer.

Will probably get competition from others and a few clubs would be ahead of us in the pecking order.

But just the type of aggressive, confident, experienced character we need in a back 4

If were playing a front foot style using a high line we need athleticism and pace.

Erm

skysports-michael-keane-everton_5079911.jpg

Thats like comparing these 2! Completely different style of centre halves

1646917654489.webp
1646917699670.webp

Godfrey.

You also need nous, experience and aggression. He is athletic by the way!

I dont think we can play a high line without a back four of athletic and quick players.

Imagine a ball over the top against some sides with whippets...we'd be doomed.

Think we need more Godfrey types.

Both absolute low black gash defenders
Who would you like to see us looking at out of interest?

(Thats not a a 'go on then tell me who you'd have instead' jibe, I'm genuinely interested and would like to know what other centre halves are out there, because apart from Mina who we cant rely on, i hate all our other options

I dont think we can play a high line without a back four of athletic and quick players.

Imagine a ball over the top against some sides with whippets...we'd be doomed.

Think we need more Godfrey types.
Who would you be looking at mate?

Who would you be looking at mate?

If it was me, I'd probably look for one or two young players who have the physical assets and can be developed under Lampard and the backroom staff.

I'd like to go into next season with Godfrey, Branthwaite + Welch and a new young player...possibly Colwill from Chelsea but who knows.

Then I'd be looking for the sales of Mina, Keane, Holgate combined to fund one top player with perhaps more experience OR simply someone who could be 6/10 every week but the potential to reach the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back