Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres absolutely no chance Everton sells DCL for less than the value they want.

This will be the same value as last season as they will believe he will be back to form next season.

Of course if were relegated, which I dont think we will be then things change.

DCL somewhere between £60mil - £80mil.

Mina anywhere from £10-18mil.

No chance £50mil combined lol

I’m not being funny but you really really need to get real.

I’m not being funny but you really really need to get real.
I think he would fetch £40-50m, for some reason there is this hype around him.

I am just still unsure about him, he has never really been prolific, very rarely can make a goal that isn't put on a plate for him, can be good for hold up play but I don't know I think the modern day striker needs more than what he can offer.

He was good v Leeds, but v Spurs he really was tragically bad, I know its match sharpness etc, but there is no excuse for taking a bad touch 2,3,4 times in a row and killing off attacks because of it.

I think he would fetch £40-50m, for some reason there is this hype around him.

I am just still unsure about him, he has never really been prolific, very rarely can make a goal that isn't put on a plate for him, can be good for hold up play but I don't know I think the modern day striker needs more than what he can offer.

He was good v Leeds, but v Spurs he really was tragically bad, I know its match sharpness etc, but there is no excuse for taking a bad touch 2,3,4 times in a row and killing off attacks because of it.

I think that hype is very much dying down. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is paying over £40m for a striker that doesn’t score goals and is now picking up regular injuries.

I think that hype is very much dying down. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is paying over £40m for a striker that doesn’t score goals and is now picking up regular injuries.
I guess time will tell. Would be interesting to see who commits to trying to come immediately back up if we did go down too

I guess time will tell. Would be interesting to see who commits to trying to come immediately back up if we did go down too

I think we’d struggle to get rid of plenty of this squad even if we go down. It makes me laugh the valuations people put on our players and the sorts of clubs they think will be battling it out for them. I could see someone like Palace or Southampton looking at DCL for sub-£20m if we go down.

I think we’d struggle to get rid of plenty of this squad even if we go down. It makes me laugh the valuations people put on our players and the sorts of clubs they think will be battling it out for them. I could see someone like Palace or Southampton looking at DCL for sub-£20m if we go down.

Imagine watching Keane and Coleman again in the Championship, haha jesus christ everton why are you like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back