Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the parachute payment if we drop?

Stealing myself for the worst and trying to take the positives, dropping could give us the opportunity to rebuild and start again from scratch.

Some might fear the drop but it could allow us time to build a team whilst we build the stadium.

Think you need to talk to Villa fans

Most I know say it was an absolute disaster for the club, especially when they didn't bounce back in the first or second season

Would be a disaster for us!

Well most out of DCL, Richarlison, Gray, Allan, Doucoure, Gordon, Mina and Pickford Will move on if we’re relegated. Quite a lot will go on covering wages of the unshiftables that remain. They don’t have relegation clauses apparently.

Well most out of DCL, Richarlison, Gray, Allan, Doucoure, Gordon, Mina and Pickford Will move on if we’re relegated. Quite a lot will go on covering wages of the unshiftables that remain. They don’t have relegation clauses apparently.
Clubs pay wages in the championship. The ones you’ve named added to the 4 out of contract players. You’re looking at not far of 50mil in wages add to the 25/30 mil we’ve saved this season. I don’t see wages being an issue

Most I know say it was an absolute disaster for the club, especially when they didn't bounce back in the first or second season

Yes the West Brom chairman was banking on us going back up, now it looks impossible he's bought in that Ron Gormley who almost destroyed Reading FC to sort us out ?

Villa very nearly went bust, only for their new owner coming in and saving them!

They were in verge of administration. There is no comfort if we go down.

Gordon, Gray & Doucoure wouldnt go anywere!
Would be an argument for not being able to shift Allan either.
DCL, Richarlison, Mina are all likely to go anyway
Pickford will probably have to go for his England place but he can be replaced

Gordon, Gray & Doucoure wouldnt go anywere!
Would be an argument for not being able to shift Allan either.
DCL, Richarlison, Mina are all likely to go anyway
Pickford will probably have to go for his England place but he can be replaced
Two from DCL, Richarlison and Mina have to go anyway, if only to give us something to spend, fully expect us to have to generate spends via players sales this summer, DCL and Mina could bring in 50m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back