Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really isnt.
Zat, he has been a pro for 9 seasons and had one outstanding season and is just coming off the back of an year long absence due to injury, they are hardly desirable qualities, he also limits the way a team can play due to his lack of a ground game. There really won't be a huge queue for his services. As for Mina he is very injury prone and at best an average CB who is nearly out of contract so I don't see a huge fee there either.

DCL’s value is dropping like a stone..
Like a player has never been injured before. Not if he’s 28/29. What could we have got last summer 65/70. This summer I’d say 60. Is the minimum Everton take.

We could go down. Which will change things
Or Frank doesn’t see him in his plans and wants 4/5 new players so sells cheaper

Zat, he has been a pro for 9 seasons and had one outstanding season and is just coming off the back of an year long absence due to injury, they are hardly desirable qualities, he also limits the way a team can play due to his lack of a ground game. There really won't be a huge queue for his services. As for Mina he is very injury prone and at best an average CB who is nearly out of contract so I don't see a huge fee there either.

Are you really counting a 0 appearance 13/14 season and a 55 minute 14/15 season in these calculations of "he's only had one good season"? Like really?

Again this all depends on the clubs interested. If Arsenal are serious then I would say min 55mil considering they payed 50 for white and partey.

Mina I think we easily get 10. We got 10 for funes Mori

I think enough teams in Italy and Spain will see it as a 10mil gamble worth taking. He’s only 27.
And he’s better than average, he’s a quality CB and the stats prove it when he plays for us and when he doesn’t.
Again look at whites fee and maguire. Newcastle just paid 13 for burn whos 30 in 2 months

Are you really counting a 0 appearance 13/14 season and a 55 minute 14/15 season in these calculations of "he's only had one good season"? Like really?
Abraham had a half good season and that was for a top 4 side, not a mid table one
And Chelsea got 40mil for him

Again this all depends on the clubs interested. If Arsenal are serious then I would say min 55mil considering they payed 50 for white and partey.

I think enough teams in Italy and Spain will see it as a 10mil gamble worth taking. He’s only 27.
And he’s better than average, he’s a quality CB and the stats prove it when he plays for us and when he doesn’t.
Again look at whites fee and maguire. Newcastle just paid 13 for burn whos 30 in 2 months
I think that number is around what we would get tbh, I don't see us getting much more than that. As for Mina, I am aware of that stat that we do better with him in the team than without but if you look at individual defensive numbers for stuff like blocks,tackles,interceptions,headers his are not that impressive plus he is always injured.

How much do you think he’d be sold for?

Like a player has never been injured before. Not if he’s 28/29. What could we have got last summer 65/70. This summer I’d say 60. Is the minimum Everton take.

We could go down. Which will change things
Or Frank doesn’t see him in his plans and wants 4/5 new players so sells cheaper

Yes it is, and it was never as high as some of our fans wanted to believe in the first place.

Theres absolutely no chance Everton sells DCL for less than the value they want.

This will be the same value as last season as they will believe he will be back to form next season.

Of course if were relegated, which I dont think we will be then things change.

DCL somewhere between £60mil - £80mil.

Mina anywhere from £10-18mil.

No chance £50mil combined lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back