Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am most likely being absolutely delusional but I don't see Gomes sticking around somewhere he is unwanted. He left Barcelona for Everton because they didn't take to him and I'm sure he was making more at Barcelona. I could see him going somewhere else at a lower wage.
Not delusional, I dont see Gomes here beyond the window closing.

I suspect it will be a loan somewhere on the final day with us paying most of his wages, but as long as Andre is happy, im happy.

I haven't heard anything about night clubs. I don't believe there was any permanent option included in the loan deal though.

I also don't know where they/we would stand even if they wanted to buy him due to the sanctions in place on Russia.
He'll be back; like Arnie...

The more I think about it, the lower my expectations get.

Three CBs to be picked from Coleman, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey, Mina and possibly Tarkowski (got a feeling he'll go to Newcastle or Stevie FC, though).

Iwobi and Mykolenko at wing-back, with Patterson, Kenny and Coleman as cover.

Doucoure +1 in the middle (I think this is where some of the Richarlison money will be spent), with Davies, Gomes and Iwobi as cover (Allan to Lazio).

Forward options from DCL (unless sold, obviously), Gordon, Gray, Alli, Townsend, Rondon and whoever replaces Richarlison.
Puts in mega order for blue smoke bombs for end of April start of May with that squad, think if that is what we have by September 1st even with the 3 possibly recruits were going to be in deep trouble

Loan him out and subsidize his salary if need be. Anything to reduce our financial exposure on him. He's worthless at the club and needs to be told he'll never play for us again.
That’s only the other viable option- but I can’t see us recruiting enough midfielders to let him go on these terms, we are bare bones in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back