Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need at least 4, Delph gone, Siguurdson gone, gbamin a total waste, Davies not good enough, get only 2 I’d be gutted
I know where you are coming from, but unless Allan or Doucoure leave I cannot see us getting more than two.

Gbamin will probably go out on loan again. Davies and Gomes will still be here.

We also have Ali who is not a forward or midfielder really.

True. If we bought 2 good midfielders we'd have 2 good midfielders. We still don't really know what system Lampard intends to play. A 2 leaves us with some recruitment to do but if he wants to play a 3 we're in real trouble.
Sick of getting over run in central midfield- hopefully he goes for a general 3 in midfield, so for a 50+ games in a season we need the numbers, if Allan and Doucoure stay with Iwobi loosely termed as an advanced midfielder, we need at least 2 others who are real workers, plus at least 1 creative playmaker. Hope he doesn’t persist with 2 in the middle we look horrendous in that formation

See the chat on Talksport this afternoon descended into an Everton bashing again, quickly turned from looking at our summer transfer targets to saying that Newcastle and Wolves are bigger clubs than us.
It's just a Liverpool channel as far as I can tell...they have bored me off at this stage. Every second vid about some Liverpool waffle even when discussed a few times before and not much on numerous other clubs. Talkcrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back