Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't have money Richarlison, Pickford and DCL need to be sold. 50m, 20m, 30m respectively and they should all go. You'd probably want to keep one so try to move two of three.

57D585CC-D30E-4B99-8271-BBD243C0E106.webp

In related news I watched this vid and im now ok with us signing Harry Winks.

As with every player we get linked with I check some of the stats. One site gives a most similar players list and his #1 is Jorginho.

Now as much as everyone believes I don't actually watch football I do and I've seen Winks enough to not rate him anyway. I also hate how Jorginho plays so I firmly don't want him for that too. But it is pretty hard to say Jorginho isn't actually decent so if we're getting a discount version that might not suck.

FWIW I think Gilmour isn't far away from that either so maybe we have a type we feel we need? That might be wishful thinking.

Sorry not us related, but is this takeover at Newcastle all a bit of a con? When it happened every man and his dog were saying they were now the richest club in the world and would be the new super power like City. Doesn’t seem to me like they have a huge budget..

It could never have been like City's takeover. To put it simply, given transfer value inflation they'd have to spend 450M this window to match what City did in 2011. The best they can hope for is grow slowly due to diligent management and clever signings.

They spent 15M on Matt Targett earlier today.

As with every player we get linked with I check some of the stats. One site gives a most similar players list and his #1 is Jorginho.

Now as much as everyone believes I don't actually watch football I do and I've seen Winks enough to not rate him anyway. I also hate how Jorginho plays so I firmly don't want him for that too. But it is pretty hard to say Jorginho isn't actually decent so if we're getting a discount version that might not suck.

FWIW I think Gilmour isn't far away from that either so maybe we have a type we feel we need? That might be wishful thinking.
If we go 352 we will need a Winks or Gilmour, you would have to put legs in amongst them, but we "could" get away with Allan, Doucs, hell even Iwobi in a 3 with a Gilmour or Winks.

Im not a fan of Gilmour at all, but hes a very young lad, so only a fool would declare him totally unworkable.

Still think we would lack a real destroyer in there, but am I a fool to think Gmblammo could, ah never mind.

And LOL at how much you hate Jorginho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back