Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go 352 we will need a Winks or Gilmour, you would have to put legs in amongst them, but we "could" get away with Allan, Doucs, hell even Iwobi in a 3 with a Gilmour or Winks.

Im not a fan of Gilmour at all, but hes a very young lad, so only a fool would declare him totally unworkable.

Still think we would lack a real destroyer in there, but am I a fool to think Gmblammo could, ah never mind.

And LOL at how much you hate Jorginho.
Id say we’re more likely to go for a 3-4-3 than a 3-5-2, which means we would definitely need a destroyer next to a Winks/Gilmour type with only having 2 in there. I do believe that could work though.

With us looking at the likes of Gimour and Winks, im really leaning towards 352 myself, but we shall see.
I do like a 3-5-2 because I think without 3 in the middle in this league you struggle, and it would play to Alli’s strengths. I’ve no idea where it would leave Gray or Gordon though. I’m assuming one of Rich or Dom, likely Rich, goes this summer too so we’d need another up there.

I do like a 3-5-2 because I think without 3 in the middle in this league you struggle, and it would play to Alli’s strengths. I’ve no idea where it would leave Gray or Gordon though. I’m assuming one of Rich or Dom, likely Rich, goes this summer too so we’d need another up there.
Yeah the 352 leaves our widers in the bin, but theres no reason we cant go 343 at times.

Id say we’re more likely to go for a 3-4-3 than a 3-5-2, which means we would definitely need a destroyer next to a Winks/Gilmour type with only having 2 in there. I do believe that could work though.

Honestly no idea myself what formation we'll end up with, 3-5-2 with Deli off DCL if Richy goes but then that leaves no place for Gordon ...

Deli off DCL, Gordon as one of the three cms, or Gordon off DCL even

Yeah the 352 leaves our widers in the bin, but theres no reason we cant go 343 at times.

Depends I guess on if Richy goes if he does then it's only really Gordon who I'd be worried over, Gray isn't someone you'd stick to a formation to accommodate let's face it.

Gordon given his progress physically last season from looking lightweight and blowing put his ass after 50 minutes, matured a lot and could possibly be seen as more of a central player going forwards.

You’re having a laugh,
He’s terrible and hasn’t kicked on from
A kid that was talented, or was it more brainwashing from
The cockney media hyping up English talent at
London clubs.

If we buy winks we have learnt nothing about taking cast offs from the likes of spurs.

I think Dele has already proven that we aren’t learning anytime soon.

You’re having a laugh,
He’s terrible and hasn’t kicked on from
A kid that was talented, or was it more brainwashing from
The cockney media hyping up English talent at
London clubs.

If we buy winks we have learnt nothing about taking cast offs from the likes of spurs.
Played 19 times last season for a team that secured CL football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back