Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games did Gilmour even play for Norwich? I know loans aren't always a accurate barometer of a players potential like kane but it doesn't produce confidence in his abilities

Gordon could play the 10, or on the 3, so could Alli to be honest. Think Gordon will be playing somewhere though.
352_rotater.png

How many games did Gilmour even play for Norwich? I know loans aren't always a accurate barometer of a players potential like kane but it doesn't produce confidence in his abilities
About half.

I honestly think he was fine. That's a very bad team. On loan with an option would be well worth it. Or fairly cheap.

It just isn't a 25m this summer type of signing for me.

He only started 10 games which they lost 6, only Started 1 after the January window
When spurs bought bentencur, not sure he had a Hand in them getting top 4.

He’s basically the spurs Tom Davies
I said that yesterday, leave me alone, I try and convince myself that average players can get better!

Struggling to think of ANY non-elite teams that play 433.
Chelsea are the only ones and IMO they're underachieving in the league the last two years.

Bayern are kind of moving away from it but they also went out of the CL to a team they should never ever be losing to so what does that say.

For me it is the best system right now for how football is played at the highest levels. The only thing I'd see us play otherwise is some kind of 4-3-1-2. And even that isn't a million miles from a 4-3-3. You're just using a real #10 instead of a false 9 like some teams do and starting the wingers a bit narrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back